Invisalign® Clear Aligners
We offer clear braces treatments using Invisalign in London. Our specialist London orthodontists are experienced with complicated cases and we can help you achieve a sparkling smile without interrupting your daily routine.
Invisalign London. Invisalign, perhaps the least conspicuous brace ever to exist.
With Invisalign®, achieving the smile you always dreamed of doesn’t have to be a challenge. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all. It is a tried and tested solution by over 6 million patients over 15 years. Including high-profile celebrities such as Kate Middleton, Keira Knightley, Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey and many others.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® system uses a series of removable aligners to gradually and gently move your teeth into the desired position. Better still, the aligners are made of a completely transparent SmartTrack plastic material, making them comfortable to wear as well as virtually invisible even with a close-up!
What can Invisalign® for adults help with?
Invisalign® aligners are engineered to treat a wide range of teeth straightening issues. Here are some of the problems we can treat at American Smile in London using Invisalign®:
- Crowded or crooked teeth.
- Gaps and spacing between teeth
- Reduce underbites (if your lower teeth sit in front of your upper teeth) or deep bites (if your upper teeth overlap your bottom teeth) helping to achieve a smile harmony
- Reduce crossbites – where one or more of your upper teeth bite on the inside of your lower teeth.
However, if your problem is very complex, you may be more suited to lingual braces.
How does Invisalign® work?
Invisalign clear aligners move teeth through a series of carefully controlled movements. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® not only controls the amount of movement that each aligner delivers but also the timing of the movement. What's more SmartTrack material used in aligners provides greater than 75% improvement in overall tooth movement predictability. Overall, this results in an efficient and timely force delivery system.
Benefits of Invisalign® treatment
- It’s very discreet, thanks to virtually-undetectable clear aligners.
- It’s removable, so you can brush and floss your teeth with ease.
- Invisalign uses ClinCheck® technology that digitally maps your entire Invisalign® journey, and allows you to preview how your teeth are expected to look when your treatment is complete.
- Clear aligners are custom-made and highly elastic. They are designed for a better fit and greater comfort.
- There are fewer appointments compared to traditional braces and they are quicker, fitting perfectly to your busy schedule.
What can you expect from an Invisalign® treatment at American Smile?
Once our Specialist Orthodontist confirmed that you are eligible for an Invisalign® treatment and you agreed to proceed, your records will be sent to our partners at Invisalign®. Once approved, your Invisalign® aligners will be shipped out and be at our office in just a few days, and we’ll be ready to start your treatment!
You will receive custom-made aligners to wear. You will be advised to wear them for 22 hours a day and replace them every 1-2 weeks. Because the aligners are removable, it will be easy to maintain your regular oral hygiene and enjoy your favourite foods throughout your treatment.
Generally, we will see you once every two months to keep a close eye on your progress. Time will fly, and every visit your teeth will be straighter and straighter!
Watch a video about Invisalign® clear aligners
What types of adult Invisalign® aligners are available at American Smile ?
The complexity of treatment is the main factor that influences the type of Invisalign® system that you might need to choose (as well as its cost). The more complex the case, the more aligner trays and treatment times will be required to achieve the smile you desire.
- Invisalign® - the original Invisalign system, our prefered aligner for moderate and complex cases. The treatment fees start from £3000
- Invisalign Light® - works in the same way as Invisalign®, but uses fewer aligners, making it ideal for treating simpler cases. The treatment fees start from £2500
- Invisalign® Express - uses just seven aligners to straighten up very mild crowding or spacing in a matter of months. The treatment fees start from £1500
- Invisalign® Teens is great for teenagers and Invisalign® First may be used by children. If you need braces for your child, please contact our London partners Happy Kids Dental, experts in orthodontic treatments for children, they are based in the same building as American Smile, so it will be easy to get the treatment for both, parents and children.
Orthodontic treatment is certainly an investment worth making. We offer interest-free financing options which allow you to spread out the total cost of treatment.
How to get started?
Our team of Specialist Orthodontists has over 20 years of treating the most complex cases. They will provide a complimentary orthodontic consultation and develop a personalised treatment plan to outline your treatment options.
Your complimentary consultation in Chelsea will include:
- Get a digital intra-oral scan of your smile with iTero® machine. This advanced technology used in American Smile allows us to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth that our Specialist Orthodontist will use to develop your treatment plan.
- Preview your future smile with ClinCheck® technology that digitally maps your entire Invisalign journey.
- Receive a precise, personalised treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth at each stage of the treatment.
- Get a personalised estimate of the length of the treatment required, its costs and finance options.
Make your move today. Complete the form below and book your complimentary orthodontic consultation with our Specialist Orthodontist. Alternatively, you can provide your details in our online e-consultation form and receive some preliminary information via e-mail.
GDC No. 131767
Questions and Answers
As Featured In…
We have combined the inside knowledge and experience of American, Brazilian, European and British dentistry to bring you the most advanced, evidence-based techniques to design the smile you would love and will be empowered to maintain.