Invisible Braces in Chelsea, London SW3, with our expert support and state-of-the-art adult braces technologies. You can take advantage of our superior adult braces treatments and knowledge.
Teeth Straightening with Invisible braces.
For a Beautiful smile.
We understand that getting adult braces can be a daunting decision, so our orthodontists are committed to patient satisfaction when it comes to adult teeth straightening. Most adults wear braces for about 18 to 36 months. How long you wear them depends on how complex your case is, how well you respond to treatment and how well you follow our instructions. Deciding to get adult braces is a positive step towards getting a healthy, beautiful smile and we’ll be there with you to help you achieve the results you desire.
During your initial visit to our London clinic with our specialist orthodontist, we will review all of your treatment options and help you to choose the one you need for optimal results. Later on, we will develop your treatment plan and guide you through the whole process.
Some of the options we recommend for adult braces American Smile:
It offers a custom-made series of clear overlay templates (aligners). Unlike traditional metal braces, an Invisalign treatment involves the use of aligners which are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. The aligners help to gradually, gently shift your teeth into place.
Some of the benefits of Invisalign for adult braces in London, Chelsea include:
- Noticeable Results: clients usually start to see results with Invisalign before their adult braces treatment is finished.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear braces feature smooth edges to ensure that they won't irritate the gums.
- Clear: Invisalign clear braces are almost invisible.
- Removable: You can insert and remove Invisalign braces as needed, which means you can eat, drink, brush and floss normally.
- The length of an Invisalign treatment may vary. However, in many cases, adults may need to wear Invisalign braces for even less than 12 months. As with all orthodontic treatment, the cost of Invisalign is dependent on the specifics of your individual case: such as the complexity of your straightening issue and the required length of treatment.
Read more about Invisalign aligners here.
Lingual braces are hidden underneath the inside of the teeth. Lingual braces are customised one tooth at a time to fit the contours of the teeth perfectly. Lingual braces can also be placed on all of the teeth or just a few – it's entirely up to you. We offer Incognito and Ebraces brands at American Smile.
There are many benefits for lingual braces for adults in Chelsea, London, including:
- No Adjustments: lingual braces wires are custom-fit, which means you won't have to get the wires adjusted at any time.
- No Discoloration Marks: Because lingual braces are placed behind the teeth, there is no risk of discolouration marks on the front of the teeth.
- Optimal Results: lingual braces have been shown to help adults get their desired results time and time again.
Read more about Lingual braces here.
Doctor Steffen says
“Whether you are 16 or 80, we can help you to straighten your teeth into a healthier, more beautiful smile. ”
Specialist in Orthodontics
GDC No. 131767
As Featured In…
We have combined the inside knowledge and experience of American, Brazilian, European and British dentistry to bring you the most advanced, evidence-based techniques to design the smile you would love and will be empowered to maintain.